Why Receive Our Free Publicity?
For the obvious reason, free publicity is a plus and will save time and money for any singer – songwriter or musician. More importantly, the collaboration between artists and marketers can quickly reach more souls when services are free. On the norm, marketers need a return on investment when we offer services on a premium platform with all the perks. Free services are not always a choice approach for us to reach a target audience. So we encourage recording artists to take advantage of our outreach program when the opportunity arrives. This free service offers content marketing, which is a leading strategy to retain and engage with a fan base. Before such service can even be offered it requires that we maintain a website with quality content, continuing use of SEO, and popularity within our niche and search engines. The idea is to promote your content so that it will bring viewers, build a relationship with readers, then provide a compelling reason for fans to purchase your music.
Read Our Easy Submission Guidelines
- Your article must be in English and at least 600 words.
- View sample publishing at Promoting The Gospel Through Music.
- Article should be presented as informative and valuable information; not a sales pitch.
- The article must have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes.
- Put hyperlink text in parentheses with the URL included. For example: (Gospel Music Entertainment News – http://press.devinemarketers.com) will be converted to 1 hyperlink: Gospel Music Entertainment News. We will accept 1 hyperlink.
- Article will be published at Promoting The Gospel Through Music, and curated through Gospel Music Entertainment News.