What do we offer Christian ministries?
We provide free music marketing tips and low cost music marketing services below the market value of mainstream promoters.
Services that are free
- Sign up to receive our free marketing tips that we provide through email.
- When announced each year, Christian artists can submit a Free SoundCloud Track to promote and market music on our compilation playlist. The playlist is marketed on a portal with 4 other huge marketing networks provided by our affiliate partner.
- Join us on Linkedin, Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter.
Service at low rates
- We offer several individual marketing promotions that are showcased on multi media platforms internal and external.
- It’s our primary source for sustaining websites, software, and labor cost to promote and market Christian ministries.
- Our Promoting The Gospel Through Music is a platform that provides content publishing of Christian and Gospel recording artists, partners, and related businesses within various categories all in one location.
- Our Christian Music Entertainment News website is a digital newspaper that promotes independent Christian Music and Ministries through advertising and publishing.
- Christian Music In The Spotlight is a website that recognizes our top recording artists on a long-term basis to increase their online presence. It also avoids competition and delivers continuing publicity.
- Lastly, our Gospel Music Public Relations is a website that provides content marketing, value and the story that’s behind the music on the platform.
How Can Ministries or Businesses Partnership With Us?
- We partner with selective businesses that are in an affiliate marketing program and/or cross promoting partnership.
What Are The Qualifications For Partnerships?
Working Together Through “Affiliate Marketing”.
Must have an “Affiliate Marketing Program” in which a business aka merchant (with products or services) rewards the affiliate (Devine Jamz Gospel Network) with a sales percentage for driving customers to the business website to purchase services and/or products. The business/merchant with the services and/or product only pays a percentage to the affiliate when the affiliate sells the product or service for the business. Together a strategic partnership is formed between the business, affiliate marketing network, and the affiliate.
Which “Affiliate Marketing” business does Devine Jamz Gospel Network partnership with?
Those that are reliable with a great history, provides products and/or services that compliment Independent Gospel Artists, Christian Ministries, or related organizations. This includes but not limited to:
- Individuals/Sole Proprietors
Other important requirements from businesses with a “Affiliate Marketing” program
- You should have a transparent reporting system that allow us access to view transactions, clicks, impressions, etc
- Payments must be in U.S. Dollar and a mininmum of 10% for each sale; it will vary depending on the product and cost.
- It should have a Paypal option or direct deposit option for issuing out payments.
- The product or service should be listed on a professional looking website with your own domain name.
- Your website must not contain either obscene language; unlawful content; discriminatory content; drugs/alcohol/smoking; questionable content or images.
- Your website should have at least 3 working linked pages.
- Agree that we reserve the right to discontinue our partnership if it’s in the best interest of our ministry.
Working Together Through “Cross Promoting Partnership”
Cross-promotion is a form of marketing promotion where customers of one product or service are targeted with promotion of a related product. Cross-promotion may involve two or more companies working together in promoting a service or product, in a way that benefits both.
- We work with Indie Record Labels, Managers, Promoters, Producers, Entertainment Companies, And Other Representatives that promote Christian artists and Gospel music.
- We also work with other businesses or ministries that provide services or products that is relevent to our mission and purpose.
See other website requirements for cross promoting partnership.