What do we offer Recording Artists?
We offer music marketing services for artists with Christian, Gospel, positive hip-hop, r&b, pop jazz, country, and EDM music that's professionally produced, mixed & mastered, with excellent vocals, background and/or songwriting skills. Our partnership with premier marketing companies allows us to promote projects through advance high-level services at a rate below the mainstream market value!
Services We Offer
- All-In-One Marketing Support: DJGN offers comprehensive marketing support to artists, including strategic planning, branding, digital marketing, and advertising.
- Public Relations and Press Releases Support: DJGN assists artists in gaining media exposure through press releases, media outreach, and public relations strategies.
- Social Media Marketing Support: DJGN helps artists leverage social media platforms to build a strong online presence and engage with their fans.
- National Radio Airplay Support: DJGN provides artists with opportunities for national radio airplay, increasing their visibility and reach.
- Podcast Interview and Distribution Support: DJGN helps artists secure interviews on relevant podcasts and ensures their music is distributed through podcast platforms.
- Music Marketing Consultation Support: DJGN offers personalized consultations to artists, providing guidance on marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
It's our primary source for sustaining websites, software, and labor cost to promote and market uplifting music.
- Free Music Marketing Guide is an online resource for recording artists who need guidance and education with marketing music can download data free.
- Gospel Music Public Relations is a website that provides content marketing and the story behind the music.
How Can Businesses Partner With Us?
- We partner with selective businesses that are in an affiliate marketing program and/or cross promoting partnership.
What Are The Qualifications For Partnerships?
Working Together Through "Affiliate Marketing".
Must have an "Affiliate Marketing Program" in which a business aka merchant (with products or services) rewards the affiliate (Devine Jamz Gospel Network) with a sales percentage for driving customers to the business website to purchase services and/or products. The business/merchant with the services and/or product only pays a percentage to the affiliate when the affiliate sells the product or service for the business. Together a strategic partnership is formed between the business, affiliate marketing network, and the affiliate.
Which "Affiliate Marketing" business does Devine Jamz Gospel Network partnership with?
Those that are reliable with a great history, provides products and/or services that compliment Independent Gospel Artists, Christian Ministries, Uplifting Music, or related organizations. This includes but not limited to:
- Individuals/Sole Proprietors
Other important requirements from businesses with a "Affiliate Marketing" program
- You should have a transparent reporting system that allow us access to view transactions, clicks, impressions, etc
- Payments must be in U.S. Dollar and a minimum of 10% for each sale; it will vary depending on the product and cost.
- It should have a PayPal option or direct deposit option for issuing out payments.
- The product or service should be listed on a professional looking website with your own domain name.
- Your website must not contain either obscene language; unlawful content; discriminatory content; drugs/alcohol/smoking; questionable content or images.
- Your website should have at least 3 working linked pages.
- Agree that we reserve the right to discontinue our partnership if it's in the best interest of our ministry.
Working Together Through "Cross Promoting Partnership"
Cross-promotion is a form of marketing promotion where customers of one product or service are targeted with promotion of a related product. Cross-promotion may involve two or more companies working together in promoting a service or product, in a way that benefits both.
- We work with Influencers, Radio Decision Makers, Indie Record Labels, Managers, Producers, Entertainment Companies, And Other Representatives that promote Christian, Gospel, and Uplifting music.
- We also work with other businesses or ministries that provide services or products that is relevant to our mission and purpose.
See other website requirements for cross promoting partnership.