Partnership And Internship
Multiple Partnerships And Internship
1. "Cross Promoting Partnership Types"
What exactly is cross promoting?
Cross-promoting is a form of marketing promotion where customers of one business or organization are targeted with promotions by another business or organization. The exchange services involve two or more companies working together to promote each other. Both parties benefit from the exchanged mutual agreement.
PLEASE NOTE !!!! This is NOT for recording artists or individuals trying to promote a Single, EP, Album, and/or Music Video.
Please refer to our Discount Service Promotion to help defray expenses for marketing!
We collaborate with:
- Bloggers, Music Reviewer
- Record Labels
- Entertainment Companies
- Reporting Radio Stations
- TV Networks
- Multimedia Businesses
- Webmaster / Designer
- Legal Professionals
What are some of the services we are looking for through a cross-promoting partnership?
- Our linked banner or logo placed on a high traffic website where it's visible.
- Marketing service for our current and prospective featured spotlight artists.
- Radio interviews, radio spots/advertising, TV spots, music video spots, organization services from media platforms.
- Publishing on professional looking websites with SEO and does not contain obscene language; unlawful content; discriminatory content; drugs/alcohol/smoking; and questionable content or images.
What can we offer you for receiving our cross promoting partnership?
- Cash Donations
- New Release Music
- SEO Services
- Other agreements
How to request for a Cross Promoting partnership?
- Complete the form below.
- Add our email address [support(at)devinejamz(dot)com] to your email contacts to ensure you receive our reply.
- We will contact you for a discussion if we are interested.
The typical companies we work with on a daily basis
- We typically collaborate with Radio Stations, Freelance Writers, Music Reviewers, Marketers, Digital Media Companies, Attorneys, and representatives that promote Christian artists and Gospel music.
- We also work with other multi-media businesses that provide services or products that are relevant to our mission and purpose.
2. "Affiliate Marketing Partnership"
What exactly is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business aka merchant (with products or services) in an affiliate marketing network or have their own affiliate marketing program rewards the affiliate (Devine Jamz Gospel Network) with a sales percentage for driving customers to the business website to purchase services and/or products. The business/merchant with the services and/or product only pays a percentage to the affiliate when the affiliate sells the product or service for the business. Together a strategic partnership is formed between the business, affiliate marketing network (unless the business has their own affiliate marketing program), and the affiliate.
Which business does Devine Jamz Gospel Network partnership with?
Those that belong to an affiliate marketing network or have their own affiliate marketing program, must be reliable with a great history, provides products and/or services that compliment Independent Gospel Artists, Christian Ministries, or related organizations. This includes but not limited to:
- Individuals/Sole Proprietors
Why should a business belong to an affiliate marketing program?
- It's the leading way of exposing your brand, services, products to thousands of people in a niche network.
- Diligent marketing affiliates are eager to sell your product to earn a commission.
- It allows you to concentrate on creating the service or product while others do the work selling it.
- Some affiliate marketing networks charge a small fee to join or sell you the marketing software as low as $99.99.
- You will be able to view a real-time detail report of all transactions, clicks, impressions, etc.
- You set the percentage that you offer for each sale.
- Affiliate or performance marketing is a cost-effective method of generating revenue on the internet.
Here is how affiliate marketing works
- Step 1: A business aka merchant launches an affiliate program in the affiliate network.
- Step 2: An affiliate signs up to the business/merchant’s program and generates a creative link with their unique ID embedded for that program, and publishes it on their website or through some other method of promotion.
- Step 3: A visitor clicks on their creative link, and gets directed to the business/merchant’s website.
Step 4: The visitor becomes a customer and makes a purchase or fills out a form on the business/merchant’s website.
- Step 5: The purchase or registration appears in the business/merchant’s affiliate program within seconds.
- Step 6: The business/merchant logs into their affiliate program and approves that referred purchase or registration.
- Step 7: The affiliate receives a commission for that approved sale and sees the earnings in their report.
- Step 8: The affiliate network issues commission payment to the affiliate once a month.
Where can I join or obtain my own affiliate marketing program?
Whether you plan to run your own program or you need a team of experts to manage every detail or something in between, check out these networks to get started:
What are the requirements for our affiliate marketing partnership?
- Your product or service should compliment Christian ministries or Independent Gospel Artists.
You should have a transparent reporting system that allows us access to view transactions, clicks, impressions, etc
- Payments must be in U.S. Dollar and a minimum of 10% for each sale; it will vary depending on the product and cost.
- It should have a Paypal option or direct deposit option for issuing out payments.
- The product or service should be listed on a professional looking website with your own domain name.
- Your website must not contain either obscene language; unlawful content; discriminatory content; drugs/alcohol/smoking; and questionable content or images.
- Your website should have at least 3 working linked pages.
- Agree that we reserve the right to discontinue our partnership if it's in the best interest of our ministry.
How to apply to Devine Jamz Gospel Network affiliate marketing partnership?
- Complete the sign-up form below.
- Add our email address [support(at)devinemarketers(dot)com] to your email contacts to ensure you receive our reply.
- We will contact you within 5 business days if we are interested.
What are some reasons Devine Jamz Gospel Network will not partner with a business?
- You do not belong to an affiliate marketing network or have your own affiliate marketing management program.
- Your services or product does not benefit our Christian ministry.
- Your website does not present a professional appearance in our opinion. Thus, making it unappealing to our audience.
- Your website contains either obscene language; unlawful content; discriminatory content; drugs/alcohol; or smoking
- Your prices are too high for us to comfortably advertise to our Christian and Faith Base audience.
- The percentage that you offer for our marketing & advertising services is below what we think is worth our efforts